Who We Are
Comtech was founded in Smithtown, New York in 1967 and has since built a global reputation for providing communication solutions demanding high levels of reliability, security, and availability. Now based in Long Island, New York, Comtech continues to be a driving force in the development of technologies that solve some of the toughest communication challenges.
Around the globe, government agencies, mobile network operators, corporations, and ordinary people rely on Comtech Telecommunications Corp. to make Connections that Matter®. We provide communication solutions such as:
- Engineered satellite-based services
- Information assurance and cyber-security training
- Location-based wireless infrastructure and apps
- Network & bandwidth management
- Professional services for communications solutions
- RF & microwave amplifiers
- Satellite modems
- Secure deployable communication systems
- Telematics and navigation
- Text messaging infrastructure for wireless operators
- VoIP Enhanced 9-1-1 services (E9-1-1; E1-1-2)
Making the Connections That Matter®
Click here for full Comtech Management Team
PRESIDENT OF COMTECH COMMAND & CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES
Mr. Atcheson has been President of Comtech's Command and Control Technologies Group since February 2017.
PRESIDENT OF COMTECH SAFETY & SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES
Ms. Houserman has been President of Comtech's Safety & Security Technologies division since February 2016 and is currently serving as a board member of the Industry Council for Emergency Response Technologies (iCERT).
PRESIDENT OF COMTECH ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGIES
Mr. Whitehurst has been President of Comtech's Enterprise Technologies Group since February 2016 and is currently serving as a board member of the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association (CTIA).
Why choose Comtech?
Cutting-edge Solutions to Communication Challenges Worldwide.
To improve the way the world communicates.
Design, develop, produce and market innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions.